Friday, January 18, 2008

A Stressful Week

This is my second blog entry and I have changed it a little. I chose this color scheme for two reason. First, my youngest daughter loved all shades of pink as a little girl, so it brings back fond memories of her sense of style back then. She is now 16 and would not wear all pink to anything. Secondly, it reflects my days of being an active Delta GAmma at UAB. Hard to believe the years fly by. My 16 year old is now looking at colleges and wanting to be a DG.

This week has been stressful trying to link my blog. I finally succeeded yesterday evening with some guidance. It would post then disappear. I look forward to learning more about blogging and computers this semester.

My students in our classroom have even created a class blog page. How wonderful! They are having fun and did it a lot faster than I did. I guess they will answer questions for me if I need guidance.

No comments: