Tonight was very eye-opening and educational for me. I have finally learned how to create a blog page. This is something both of my daughters do regularly on My Space and Facebook, I think. I found this to be easier than I thought it would be. Yet, I don't know how easy it would have been if I had not had guidance.
Also, setting up my webpage was easier than I thought it would be. The most knowledgeable concept I learned tonight was editing pictures through Desktop by using the paint button. I did not know you could edit pictures this way.
My main concern is that everything saves and that all my names and passwords work on my laptop later this week.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for inviting me on to your blog. I really enjoyed your blog entry on Chapter 2. I envy the way you are able to teach. I have many of the same beliefs however in the public school system I am not able to teach the way you do.
Post a Comment